From April 6 to April 16, 2022, our school adopts online teaching, and adjusts the corresponding epidemic prevention measures as follows
最後更新日期 : 2022-04-06From April 6 to April 16, 2022, our school adopts online teaching, and adjusts the corresponding epidemic prevention measures as follows:
I. Academic Affairs:
(1) From now until April 16, 2022, the school will use online teaching methods to teach; from April 11 to 15 is the midterm week. Teachers are requested to conduct examinations or submit reports online, postpone exams and other flexible methods for midterm examinations.
(2) If the teacher adopts the online examination method, the relevant test regulations and test duration must be clearly explained to the students to avoid disputes.
(3) In addition, in accordance with the third paragraph of Article 6 of the University’s Doctoral and Master’s Degree Examination Procedures: “Students, except for dual degree students, should take the degree examination on-campus. If there’s a special circumstance where examination has to take place off-campus or through online video call, it should be approved in advance by the director of the department, and the department should record the whole process for future reference.”
(4) If you have any questions, please contact the Curriculum Division of the Academic Affairs Office, ext. 6121~6126.
II. Student Affairs
(1) 【Student Dormitory】
1. Implement personnel access control
(1) In order to prevent the spread of the virus, you should wear a mask when entering and exiting the dormitory, cooperate with the contact tracing system, measure body temperature, disinfect or wash your hands.
(2) Each dormitory implements personnel entry and exit control. Entry and exit of the dormitory shall be conducted according to the planned entrance/exit movement lines, and the closed entrance/exit is prohibited from passing to maintain the safety of the dormitory.
(3) Anyone entering or exiting with abnormal body temperature (forehead temperature reaches 37.5 degrees or ear temperature reaches 38 degrees) or related respiratory symptoms (fever, respiratory symptoms, loss of taste and smell, unknown diarrhea, etc.), is prohibited from entering the dormitory and should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
2. Each dormitory is set up with temperature measuring stations, which should be coordinated with following matters:
(1) Those who refuse to be tested shall not enter the dormitory.
(2) Those with abnormal body temperature should immediately report to the school on their own through the online system (https://web.ndhu.edu.tw/SA/COVID-19_N14D/Login.aspx?lang=tw), and report to the Health Center during working hours 03-8906253; notify the on-duty campus security 0937295995 after working hours, and there will be special care services following up.
(3) During the stay in dormitory, if you have a fever or suspected symptoms, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible; if you have no symptoms and only have a suspected overlapping footprint with a confirmed case and receive a text message notification, you can go to the dormitory manager room to apply for a rapid test kit and perform the rapid test on your own. If the result of the test is positive, please seek medical attention immediately and report to the school through the online system (link as above).
3. The public areas (including study rooms, lounge area, etc.) of each dormitory are temporarily closed. When using the kitchen, the social distance of 1.5 meters must be strictly applied. Eating and drinking are prohibited and wearing masks is mandatory throughout the process.
※Those who fail to cooperate or abide by the epidemic prevention measures and dormitory announcements during the epidemic prevention period will be dealt with in accordance with the school's student dormitory management rules.
(2) 【Student club activities】
1. To cooperate with the school from April 6 to April 16, 2022, the online teaching method will be adopted, and the related activities of the club (including club sessions, etc.) will be suspended or conducted online.
2. If it is not necessary, please avoid gatherings. If you have to, please take relevant epidemic prevention measures.
(3) 【Event Holding】
1. It is recommended to suspend activities or gatherings, or proceed online.
2. If it is not possible to postpone or be conducted online, please evaluate the relative impact, and sign a statement stating that it meets the requirements for holding an epidemic prevention meeting, and handle it after approval.
(4) If you have any questions, please contact the on-duty campus security of Academic Affairs Office, ext. 6995, mobile phone 0937295995.
3. Sports Fields and Venues
(1) 【Campus Space】
1. Non-authorized vehicles are not allowed to enter the school.
2. The epidemic prevention and control measures of each academic and administrative building, library, dormitory, etc. shall be handled in accordance with the regulations of the building management.
(2) 【Environment and Disinfection Management】
1. In addition to the daily cleaning procedure in the building, the frequent contact points such as elevators, handrails, entrances and exits are included in the enhanced cleaning every week.
2. Please wear a mask when the school garbage truck collects garbage at each station. Those who do not wear a mask will be prohibited.
(3) 【Campus Dining】
The campus restaurant will maintain the current dining method, and please follow the regulations of the Ministry of Health and Welfare "Epidemic Prevention and Control Measures for the Catering Industry" and "Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention in the Catering Industry".
If you have any questions about matters (1) to (3), please contact Cai Li-Yan of the General Affairs Office, ext. 6329.
(4) 【Library and Information Center】
1. The library is not open during this period. From Monday to Friday (8:00-17:00), only online book reservations are available. Individuals with urgent matters who are approved upon notification are able to enter the library to borrow books, print/photocopy documents, browse files/information, but long-term reading in the library is prohibited.
2. Books due from 4/6-4/16 have been extended to 4/18.
3. The computer room on the first floor of the Information Center will be temporarily closed.
4. If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk of the Library, ext. 6838, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) 【Consultation Center】
1. As the interview room is a small and confined space, in order to reduce risks, face-to-face interviews and various physical activities will be suspended. The service will be temporarily conducted through communication software, and the detailed procedures will be notified to those in need.
2. The opening hours of the center are changed to 09:00-12:00; 13:30-20:30.
3. Only students who have made an appointment are allowed. If you have any questions, please call to ask. Tel: 03-8906896, or contact psychologists of various departments.
(6) 【Sports Fields】
1. The indoor and outdoor facilities of the stadium are fully suspended (including swimming pools, playgrounds, basketball courts...). (Membership is extended)
2. All physical education courses, staff empowerment classes, etc. are suspended. (Course postponed)
3. The physical fitness test will be postponed to the tenth week (4/18-22).
4. (The gymnasium will be occupied from 4/13 to 4/22 for the National High School Games.)
5. If you have any questions, please contact Zhuang Chun-Sheng of Physical Education Center, ext. 6613.
(7) 【Study Center】
1. Hall A, B and C are temporarily closed. Subsequent opening hours will be determined based on the situation of the epidemic.
2. If you have any questions, please contact Lin Zhi-Long, Center of Teaching Excellence, ext. 6594.
4. Personnel Errand Management
Staff and employees take the half-division rotation method:
(1) Taking the first level as a unit, staff working from home and office are divided into half.
(2) The working hours (7:45~8:30—16:45~17:30) remain unchanged, and the staff deployment shall be approved by the first-level supervisor.
(3) Working from home is limited to 1 day.
(4) If you have any questions, please contact Zhang Xiu-Ru, ext. 6056, from the Human Resources Office.