【轉知教育部防疫通報】辦理集會活動請務必配合防疫措施【Announcement from Ministry of Education epidemic prevention】
Note: In accordance with the instructions notified by the Ministry of Education on January 19, 2021, schools should pay attention to the regulations on epidemic prevention measures for gathering activities and cooperate with the following summary:
1. In order to prevent the risk of COVID-19 infection in the community, it is reminded that if any organizer handles the rally, it should follow the "Guidelines for Response to COVID-19: Public Meetings" published by the Command Center on November 29, 2020. In order to assess the necessity of holding the event and the degree of related risks, if it is decided to hold it, a complete epidemic prevention plan should be formulated, and relevant preparations and measures for epidemic prevention should be implemented; according to the command center's press release on January 19, 2021, if it is not possible for strictly implement a complete risk assessment, and a complete epidemic prevention measures plan before the event. It is strongly recommended to cancel or postpone the event.
2. Carry out relevant risk assessments. If necessary, invite the competent authorities of the rally and local health units to discuss together. The recommended assessment indicators are as follows:
(1) Can you grasp the information of participants in advance
(2) Ventilation of the activity space
(3) Distance between event participants
(4) Participants in fixed or unfixed positions during the event
(5) Activity duration: In principle, the longer the time, the higher the risk.
(6) Whether it is possible to implement hand hygiene and wear masks during the event: those who can do it have a lower risk, those who cannot do it have a higher risk.
3. For those with chronic lung disease (including asthma), cardiovascular disease, and immune insufficiency who require long-term treatment, it is recommended to avoid participating in gatherings during the epidemic of COVID-19 .
4. Advocating that people who are sick should rest at home and not to participate in gathering activities. People with symptoms such as fever, respiratory symptoms, diarrhea, abnormal smell and taste as well as people who are at home isolation, home quarantine, and strengthening of autonomy shall not participate in gathering activities. These regulations are listed in the "Person at Risk of Infection Tracing Management Mechanism" in the command center.
5. If there is a meal during the event, please follow the "Guidelines for COVID-19 Response: Social Distance Precautions" published by the Command Center on April 10, 2020. You must maintain adequate social distance or use partitions or screens. Perform segmentation. When it is not possible to maintain social distancing, you should “time-sharing and focus on the crowd” to maintain adequate social distancing.
6. Please read the attachment for details of the content notified by the Ministry of Education. Reminded that the epidemic situation is still dangerous during the winter vacation. Please pay attention the latest epidemic situation. Whether you participate in or handle any activities, you must follow the regulations of the Central Epidemic Command Center and the Ministry of Education.
Your health, OSA's delight
Division of Health Services
Office of Student Affairs