【Notice of the Epidemic Prevention Team】 Please follow the school's current and the newest epidemic prevention actions and precautions.
最後更新日期 : 2020-12-251. The current epidemic prevention mechanisms of our school are detailed as follows; please ensure that all units implement them:
1. The principle of open on the campus space of our school is based on the announcement of the Ministry of Education. Visitors and people entering the campus should finish the real-name registration and temperature measurement by the reception unit. The campus will no longer open all kinds of guided tours without approval in advance.
2. Cars of visitors and public car can only enter the campus from the University Gate, and the school uses the entry and exit monitoring system to keep the recorded information.
3. The regulations for visitors and people entering campus space are as follows:
(1) Not all the entrances and exits of each building are individually controlled.
(2) A central temperature measurement station is set up next to the administrator's room in the administrative building. Visitors and citizens can go to the administrative building to measure their temperature and to finish real-name registration. After these procedures, they can take stickers with their temperature level. Each unit will judge whether people are allowed to enter the space based on the level of stickers. However, the faculty and students of this school are free of this regulation.
(3) Each building may set up temperature measurement points for its own responsible space, and each first-rank organization could decide where these locations. The reception unit is responsible for implementing the temperature measurement and real-name registration for visitors. Visitors should wear masks and receive their stickers from the Affairs Office.
(4) The school and its units should pay attention to the privacy protection of collected personal information.
2. Matters need to pay attention to campus epidemic prevention in the 109 school year:
1. Social distancing and wearing masks: Strictly implement social distancing regulations. If you can't maintain 1 meter outdoors or 1.5 meters indoors, you must wear masks.
(1) As laboratories and seminar rooms are relatively closed spaces. People should wear masks in these areas.
(2) Good ventilation and maintaining social distancing are required during class; if people could not keep social distance, they should wear masks.
(3) All teachers should as a learning model of their students for wearing masks or transparent plastic masks distributed before.
(4) Administrative personnel performing external operations should wear masks when performing these operations; if the office cannot maintain 1.5 meters for social distancing, they should wear masks at all times.
(5) Wear a mask when contacting unspecified people and unable to maintain social distance.
2. Epidemic prevention for large-scale gatherings:
(1) Keeping social distances and the real-name registration, otherwise wearing a mask at all times.
(2) Cooperate with the numerical limits of participants, clean and disinfect hands, and other epidemic prevention measures.
(3) Providing the website of a film by Minister Chen Shizhong's large-scale event to participants. Film source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9wFFjxiV4
3. Epidemic prevention for physical education courses: indoor and outdoor physical education courses should keep social distances, otherwise wearing a mask at all times.
4. During the epidemic prevention period, students need to ask for leave due to the following symptoms, including a fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, loss of smell, taste, and other related symptoms. They should seek medical treatment immediately or rest at home. Simultaneously, avoiding going out or going to school for class and work. The school will not list them as having an absence record.
5. All units of school should strictly review the epidemic prevention mechanisms when handling activities, remind the organizer to do the epidemic prevention actions, and cooperate with the Central Epidemic Command Center to make rolling amendments to epidemic prevention measures and actions at any time.
6. Faculty and staff going abroad: In case going abroad, they should stop going abroad first and take an alternative way, and then starting go abroad after government controlling epidemic; if going abroad necessary or urgent, they should evaluate carefully the risk and benefit of going abroad. For the faculty and staff living in our dormitory, if they are allowed to go abroad, they should also explain their quarantine location after returning to Taiwan. If they plan to arrange the quarantine location in the previous dormitory, they should get permission from the General Affairs Office before going abroad.
3. In response to the " Fall-Winter COVID-19 Prevention Program " issued by the Central Epidemic Command Center on November 18, 2020, Reminding the following items since December 1, 2020:
(1) Border Quarantine: From December 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021, passengers entering or transiting through airports in Taiwan, regardless of their nationality (Taiwanese or foreign) or purpose of coming to Taiwan (study, Work, diplomatic matter, etc.), the "COVID-19 nucleic acid inspection report within three working days before the scheduled boarding time" should be given before boarding; after they arriving in Taiwan if the inspection report is found to be fake, or refusing, circumventing or obstructing relevant quarantine measures, Taiwan government may fine by the provisions of the Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Law.
(2) Community epidemic prevention: Since December 1, 2020, when people are entering eight categories of places (medical care, mass transportation, living consumption, education and learning, exhibitions and games, leisure and entertainment, religious sacrifices, and public relations), they should mandatorily wear masks. Those who do not wear masks and who refuse to follow regulation after persuasion will be fined by the provisions of the Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Law.
The above description.
Your attention and cooperation are much appreciated.
NDHU Epidemic Prevention Team