【因應新型冠狀病毒肺炎疫情，國際事務處自2月25日起調整洽公措施】 New administration measures of the OIA due to the coronavirus (Convid-19) outbreak, since 25 February, 2020.
最後更新日期 : 2020-02-27各位師生同仁，大家好：
Our dear faculty, staffs and students,
Due to the coronavirus (Convid-19) outbreak and your health, the OIA has new measures for administration since Tuesday 25 February, 2020. Please you could cooperate with the new measures.
1. If not necessary, please you contact us by email, telephone, and any online social medium to avoid contact in person.
2. If necessary to contact us in person, you could meet us at Room 602, which is a spare room next to the OIA on the same floor of the Administration Building, to reduce the risk of swarm infection.
3. If necessary to contact us in person, please you must wear masks and sanitize your hands before entering Room 602 or the OIA. Also, we have to measure your body temperature.
4. If your body temperature exceeds 38 ℃ and having any symptom of acute respiratory, you are not allowed to enter Room 602 or the OIA.
5. Please follow the measures mentioned above during the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. If you violate the measures, the OIA will record you a first-level demerit and cancel your rights for all NDHU scholarships and stipends.